Easy Holiday Twist
We all know how hectic the holidays can be. Plus, all of those holiday parties and the added demand for glam. I’m here to help! Believe it or not, you can achieve really easy looks at home that will give you all of the holiday feels.
Follow along with the video!
- Curl hair (if desired)
- Pick an inch to two inch section in front of your hairline. Split in two, twist back together, and tie off with an elastic.
- Repeat on other side.
- Combine the two strands in the crown of your head with an elastic.
- Flip the tail through twice.
- Go through and pull on small sections of the twist to give it an undone look.
- Take a piece of hair from the tail and wrap it around the elastic.
- Secure with a bobby pin.
- Spray with hairspray.
- Put on your ugly sweater and drink all of the eggnog!!!
Happy Holidays from all of us here at the 3 Little Birds nest.